Obviously I wasn't praying for God's help in blogging, as one can tell from its poorly neglected state. But I'm okay with that, because I wanted to prioritize reading the Bible above all else.
I'm hoping to undertake the next online session of the Bible in 90 days program starting January 3. Not only do I want to read again, but I have other goals in mind as well. I will be praying between now and then that God will help me:
- Take notes on my readings in a more organized manner.
- Be a cheerleader to those participating, either through mentoring and/or regular prayer.
- Encourage people in my life to read along (including my dear hubby who did not finish this time).
- Have my children read through the Bible on an abridged kid's plan.
- And oh yeah, I almost forgot, blog more!